Water 101: A Primer for Corporate Executives
A layman’s overview of the basic principles of water management. Describes pros and cons of contemporary water practices, and explains how selected businesses manage their water resources. A must-read for company executives charged with setting corporate water strategy.
Marcellus Effect: Building Momentum for Advanced Water Technology Solutions
Identifying challenges and opportunities driving the technological and business innovations in the produced water remediation industry through the lens of situations unique to the Marcellus Shale Play, this report equips readers to better understand the potential market impact of forthcoming water remediation innovations, identifies possible winners and losers and makes recommendations for how to best profit from this emerging sector.
Water Matters Report Provides
- The first in-depth examination this emerging CII market for water technology
- Key early-mover markets and the companies that have found success in
This 60-page Water Matters report:
- Examines and probes these three threats in detail
- Provides timely insightful analysis about innovative water technologies
- Identifies key early mover U.S. markets, companies and invest ment
Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions Through Improved Water Policy
Most people are surprised to discover that water use in California is extremely energy intense. Today, more than 19% of electricity, 32% of non-power plant natural gas and 100 million gallons of diesel fuel are used to treat, deliver and heat water in California each year.
Executive Summary for National On-site Water Reclaim Standards March 2009