Water 101: A Primer for Corporate Executives
A layman’s overview of the basic principles of water management. Describes pros and cons of contemporary water practices, and explains how selected businesses manage their water resources. A must-read for company executives charged with setting corporate water strategy.
Water Matters Report Provides
- The first in-depth examination this emerging CII market for water technology
- Key early-mover markets and the companies that have found success in
This 60-page Water Matters report:
- Examines and probes these three threats in detail
- Provides timely insightful analysis about innovative water technologies
- Identifies key early mover U.S. markets, companies and invest ment
Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions Through Improved Water Policy
Most people are surprised to discover that water use in California is extremely energy intense. Today, more than 19% of electricity, 32% of non-power plant natural gas and 100 million gallons of diesel fuel are used to treat, deliver and heat water in California each year.
Executive Summary for National On-site Water Reclaim Standards March 2009